CENTER HOURS & CLASS SCHEDULE:
We have programs almost every day of the week, but not continuously -- it's best to check our schedule before you visit.
Our Arts Center Manager, Eric Scott, is usually available Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10AM and Noon, but he is available most other times by chance or by appointment. Please email him at email@example.com for specific information.
For more information on what classes are going on at any given moment, please access our online calendar.
The Center is located at:The Hill High Marketplace (just west of the town of Round Hill!)
Round Hill Arts Center
35246 Harry Byrd Highway
Round Hill, VA 20142
If you need to reach us, please call: 540-338-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The RHAC was founded in 2000 in Round Hill, VA, and is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors and managed by a small onsite staff. In September of 2009, the RHAC closed its doors at the Old Furniture Factory in downtown Round Hill and began developing its new space in historic Hill High Orchards. The arts center opened in February of 2010 with two classrooms and a pottery studio built to its specifications.
To provide opportunities for the arts and community to meet in order to foster personal and community growth.
We at the Round Hill Arts Center believe that the creative process expands the mind and provides a unique vehicle for expression while bringing joy and a sense of well-being to the participant. Regardless of experience level, we feel that everyone’s artistic endeavors have merit; individually and for the community at large.
- Foster appreciation for fine arts and traditional crafts in Loudoun County
- Encourage participation through educational programming for children and adults
- Offer opportunities for artists to develop their creative and professional skills
- Respond to the arts-related interests and needs of the Round Hill Community
- Offer people of all ages the opportunity to develop a lifetime leisure pursuit through exploration of a variety of aspects of fine arts and traditional crafts.
RHAC is supported in part by the Virginia Commission for the Arts, The Town of Round Hill and the County of Loudoun. We are incorporated in VA as a non-profit, and recognized as federally tax-exempt under IRS section 501(c)(3).